Skip to main content

Case 730

More
7 years 6 months ago #175767 by Mairjimmy
Case 730 was created by Mairjimmy
This Case 730 was sold for $1250 at Rand last Friday injector pump was off, none goer

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #175768 by Tacho
Replied by Tacho on topic Case 730
There's a fair bit of loader out the front of that tractor Colin, it would put a big load on the front axle with a bucket full of dirt.

I've seen a few round guard 730's but not seen a square guard (last of the series) in Australia.

Geoff

More
7 years 6 months ago #175769 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Case 730

Tacho wrote:
I've seen a few round guard 730's but not seen a square guard (last of the series) in Australia.

Geoff

I find that you have to look in the right area to find the style of tractor to suit the square guard type tractors I think are mainly row crop machines and the round guard tractors are broad acre machines
I have never seen as many Tricycle tractors from the late 70's early 80's as I have up here IH and JD are quite common even see some Fords but not many MF tractors

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #179407 by D8H
Replied by D8H on topic Case 730
Is that a homemade loader?
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by D8H.

More
7 years 3 months ago #179411 by Tacho
Replied by Tacho on topic Case 730
Hi Paul, the different Case mudguard models are more than row crop versus broad acre. In the 730,830 &930 series the first model had the air cleaner on the left hand side and round mudguards, the second had the air cleaner in front of the radiator and round mudguards and the last of them had the air cleaner in front of the radiator and flat topped mudguards. There were more differences as well but these are the most obvious ones when looking at them.
Geoff

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #179415 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Case 730
830 EAGLE HITCH LINKAGE

830 THREE POINT LINKAGE we had another 830 same as this with row crop axles

Same tractor as the top one

Early 930

Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Mairjimmy. Reason: correction

More
7 years 3 months ago #179417 by oldgmc
Replied by oldgmc on topic Case 730
I think that bucket is for loading a super spreader

Old trucks will make you poor but not unhappy

More
7 years 3 months ago #179424 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Case 730
Likewise the industrial tractors went from round to square guard. The original construction king 580 backhoe was round gurd and the following 580B was square guard and tin ware. They didn't worry much about overloading the front end in those days as even with a standard bucket I have broken a wheel and a hub.

Time to create page: 0.591 seconds