Skip to main content

1963 Howard 2000 Tractor Package for sale

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #248998 by bparo
My 1963 Howard 2000 Tractor, implements, manuals and spare parts are up for sala as a bundle.for $4800.  They are located in Echuca Township.

The tractor is powered by a Briggs and Stratton engine with the optional electric start.  The gearbox is 2 forward and 1 reverse whiile the diff has high and low range giving a top speed of 5MPH. Being a tractor is also has a difff lock and the PTO is on the left side driving a v belt pully. The implents are a scoop (rare and fitted). a grader blade, dozer blade, ripper and home made tow bar. It has 3 spare tyres, a chrome air cleaner, new front decal etc. the orange book of knowledge and some reprints of manuals (also available as a pdf file).  The tractor weighs around 330kg with the scoop fitted and will fir a 6x4 trailer on it's own.  An 8x5 will carry all the implements as well as the tractior.  Unfortunately myy legs playing up mean I need to get help to load or unload it.  If i carry it on the Dodge I can't fit Helen's mobility scoorter on so it's time for it to go. It runs well and is in Echuca Township.  Pickup only.  My number is 0-4-0-9 5-2-0 1-1-6.  Here are the photos:

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #248999 by bparo

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #249001 by bparo

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #249002 by bparo
and just to prove the Howard 2000 fitted on my Dodge

The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout, cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #251496 by bparo
still for sale with the price now $4500.

Why is it you advertise a running tractor for sale and people want to buy the clutch or steering box only rendering the tractor unusable? Those same people then get upset when you say no, purchase the whole lot and sell off the bits you don't want

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, wee-allis

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #251500 by Mrsmackpaul
Yes Bruce

And if you sold bits off people will go crook at you for wrecking a perfectly good tractor

You can't please them all

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #251509 by cobbadog
If I was asked to sell a part off something I had up for sale as a going concern, I would. Its just that part would be the sale cost of the complete item n I would keep the rest.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: asw120, V8Ian, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds