Skip to main content

Having a clean up - projects for sale

More
12 years 5 months ago #68795 by bparo
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationWe are having a cleanup and putting items on evilBay. As it is not truck related I thought I had better place it here, I am only going to list here the items I think may interest people who turn rusty scrap into desirable collectables. If you want to see cat toys, decanters etc to see what else we have dug out then look at the 'sellers other items'

The first item is the old-style thick rimmed 44 gallon drum from Alba Petroleum, an Australian company who only existed in the 1930's and 40's. see

the second is a Victa 18 mower (incomplete), this had a bid within minutes of putting it up. see

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #68796 by bparo
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationand for the Holden fans - a 50 years of Holden feature from November 1998 - the full "Drive" section of The Age

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds