Skip to main content

Transport a vehicle Brisbane to Perth.

More
8 years 9 months ago #161463 by mad_as_hec
Hello gents. A forum member has an Inter D1310 4x4 for sale in Brisbane. I am currently trying to do my sums to see if there is a cost effective way to get it back to Perth. Last time I had a vehicle sent across the Nullarbor it cost me $900 from Melbourne. 17 years ago, I imagine things aren't any cheaper now. Suggestions? Time taken to get it back here is not a real issue.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #161464 by wedgetail84
If no one comes up with a direct contact, try tuckit.net, I had a good result with them transporting my c1800 from Townsville to Coolah. People also recommend loadshift but I haven't used them

More
8 years 9 months ago #161465 by defective
Hi mad-as-hec .. John Grant was the fella who bought a pair of Commers down from Gatton to Melbourne for me for $1500.00 cash about 3 months ago. He was carting caravans to Queensland...0412 721 768 or landline 0738 880 700...a good bloke to deal with...cheers

More
8 years 6 months ago #163470 by ChainDrive
Hey there Mad As Hec
How did you go with the move? I am looking for someone to move a prime mover project the opposite direction from Albany WA to SE Qld and was wanting to know who you ended up using for your move and what the cost was if it went ahead.
Thanks
Dale

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds