Skip to main content

1927 International truck brakes

More
7 years 6 months ago #176108 by Pigmy 1960
Evening all, I am looking for a diagram or photo of the brake spring / shoe set up on an 27 Inter which only runs rear brakes, if anyone could help would be appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #176124 by Mrsmackpaul
didnt slospeed Trev do up one of these jiggers he would no doubt be able to point you in the right direction I would think
He's on Face Book now but that Face book is a bugger for me to do a search on some one else smarter than me will be able to hook you up with him

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
7 years 6 months ago #176127 by hayseed
Mate, try Here..

vihtr.com/

There's also several facebook groups if you're on facebook..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
7 years 6 months ago #176129 by bparo
Not sure where you are Pigmy but there is likely to be a 1927 Inter at Yarra Glen this Sunday. I expect it will be towed in behind the guys work truck

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
7 years 6 months ago #176208 by Pigmy 1960
Thanks for the info unfortunately i am up on the Darling Downs QLD. never mind we will sort it.

More
7 years 6 months ago #176209 by Pigmy 1960
I am a bit worse with the face book thing, I dont do it but am getting told I need to and collect my own information. Hey thanks for the leads friends.

More
7 years 6 months ago #176210 by Pigmy 1960
Thanks Hayseed, that is a good one, I should be able to chase something up there, this one actually belongs to my brother and we are hoping to have it at Allora in Jan. albeit in its working gear.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #176224 by bparo
I spoke to Trevor about someone wanting help with 1927 International Brakes on Saturday and he was looking forward to seeing another one on the road. I meant to go to his trade site and grab a business card Sunday but he was busy with customers and then I forgot.

The website mentioned by Hayseed ( vihtr.com ) is run by Trevor so maybe get hold of him via that. Tell him you are the guy Bruce spoke about at Yarra Glen

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by bparo. Reason: fixed link

More
7 years 6 months ago #176253 by asw120
Would love to see it at Allora, working, or not!

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
7 years 6 months ago #176267 by Pigmy 1960
Thanks Bruce I will be in touch with Trevor soon.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds