Skip to main content

71 IH C1300 HD restoration

More
14 years 4 months ago #20428 by 345SCOUT
G'day all, been away for a while but it looks like I will be able to start the resto' on my C1300.
I do need a new roof for it so if any one has one please let me know. It is a bit ruff but with 92K gen on the clock and a good 281cc & T18 it will be fun to bring to shows.

more pics soon
Cheers
Kev

International Scout Owners Club Victorian Division (ISOCVD)&&Spare Parts Officer&&is

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #20429 by wgipps
Hi Scout
Im in Bunyip - contact this person (email address below) - they have a couple of cabs for sale at present. They are near Wagga but it looks like im going for a drive up their soon to collect some other stuff - perhaps we could do a deal?? They still have lots of other stuff that needs to be gotten rid of shortly so everyone should ask some questions - rustephotoATbigpond.com.
Glenn
PS - what sort of 1300 spares do you have??

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #20430 by 345SCOUT
Thanks Glenn, a email has been sent. :D

Cheers
Kev

On the P.S., none at all,.....why do you arks? .... do you have some? ::)

International Scout Owners Club Victorian Division (ISOCVD)&&Spare Parts Officer&&is
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by 345SCOUT.

More
14 years 4 months ago #20431 by wgipps
got that email
- no spares for a 1300 - i am having an inspiration for my 1500 and just wondered. Never mind
Glenn

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
14 years 4 months ago #20432 by kennymopar2
i had a c1510? same running gear 281 / 4 speed box ..a great little truck would easily do 70mph & good on fuel (had a unusually high speed diff ratio) although a bit slow on hills ...only breakdown i ever had was a fuel pump

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds