Skip to main content

Some progress report (thanks to me!)

More
14 years 11 months ago #9055 by kennymopar2
thats where a block & tackle comes in handy ..either that or you can borrow the local tongan weightlifting team

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #9056 by JimmyDodge
G'day Ken and All,
I have been meaning to reply to this thread for a while now, but better late than never... Sorry Ken but the seats are not for sale , after Blake did his "recon run " for me and reported back the Dodge 500 at Yass had the "K02" comfort pack option , I said "lets get it".
It's funny but the ID plate says our truck was fitted with the K02 option pack , yet it has a bench seat, it also says on the paint code it was "Alpine white" yet everything seems to be definitely quite red, under the last metallic blue and white paint job .
This leads me to believe it was 'Re cabbed " sometime previous in it's life, as the Bostrom "Saxon " suspension seats have a completely different seat floorpans to the bench seat.
The compliance plate chassis numbers and the chassis rail number stampings match , so hopefully along with the last rego label (2005) should make it registerable.
I think I should call it "Grandfathers Axe" ;D
regards Harleigh.

More
14 years 10 months ago #9057 by kennymopar2
i know a guy up here in newcastle that is easy for truck regos .. heavy vehicle blue slips .. i think the bostrom thinline seats was a option from 74 onwards .. i had a D5N 400 that had them..has your dodge prime mover got 5 or 6 spoke spider wheels on the front ?

More
14 years 10 months ago #9058 by GM Diesel
Howdy Jimmy Dodge man,

Im wondering if I may ask a favour ?
Do you have a picture of the air brake valve mounted to the firewall on the Dodge ?
My memory has failed me. :-[

Basil

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

More
14 years 10 months ago #9059 by Horse
Hope this is what you wanted GM Diesel

Regards
Horse

More
14 years 10 months ago #9060 by GM Diesel
Howdy Horse,

Thanks for the picture. It shows me the mounting arrangement perfect.

Basil

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds