Skip to main content
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

Ken Worth Anything Special ???

More
9 years 11 months ago #143958 by geoffb
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationKen Worth Anything Special ??? was created by geoffb
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationFound this on ebay
Might interest some one

:) :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
9 years 11 months ago #143959 by Swishy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Swishy on topic Re: Ken Worth Anything Special ???
SLoooooon Car Browny

Noice find .................................. fir sum 1
LOL

Thiz B where U need the rivet counters
Flat roof! ;)
the Oz V: had the headlight buckets molded wiff the cab fibreglass
sez seattle cab but 1977
lookza earl eye cab
Wot Sez U Tective n Jimbo ;D
LOL
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
9 years 11 months ago #143960 by dieseldog
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by dieseldog on topic Re: Ken Worth Anything Special ???
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationA bit further down that page on ebay is this...

More
9 years 11 months ago #143961 by bigcam
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by bigcam on topic Re: Ken Worth Anything Special ???
DD, that one belongs to a forum member.

More
9 years 11 months ago #143962 by dieseldog
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by dieseldog on topic Re: Ken Worth Anything Special ???
Bigcam, do you mind if I ask who?

More
9 years 11 months ago #143963 by bigcam
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by bigcam on topic Re: Ken Worth Anything Special ???
Can't think of his forum name mate, but there were quite a few posts on the same truck if you trawl back through the forum. It was a tipper, actually I think it states that in the ad.

I think the 15 grand is a starting point.

You'll have to be at the right place at the right time to get a bonneted KW for 10 grand or under. They are about occasionally but you probably won't see them advertised, and generally they need a lot of work to get them back up to scratch.

I do know of another one that is mid 60's, single drive, no motor or gearbox that is under 5, but I'd have to track down the blokes number if I can find it and the truck is still there.

More
9 years 11 months ago #143964 by KB6Dave
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by KB6Dave on topic Re: Ken Worth Anything Special ???
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationHow about this one then?

48 KB 6&&Freighter single axle log jinker

More
9 years 11 months ago #143965 by paulc20
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by paulc20 on topic Re: Ken Worth Anything Special ???
Then there is this one as well, KENWORTH 1971 W-923S-2

tinyurl.com/nmw7uww

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds