Skip to main content

Freighter Axle/Side Load Float

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #154149 by Debo

I have to get rid of this float now as the place where it is kept is being sold and I don't really need it now I have the spread trailer.
If you wanted to get it going it needs new air lines and relay valve, new lights & wiring, new track rod bushes & new brake linings. It will also need some rust cut from the frame and repaired in only a few places and the rear spring hangers are worn and would need plates welded in or new hangers and the deck leans to the left I suspect from loading. If you just wanted the axle the drums, hubs, stub axles and bearings are good and it has 12 new wheel nuts and studs. It is currently wearing old 9.00x20 tyres that would need replacing for rego and it has new rim spacers.
As it sits it owes me about $750 but I am negotiable and open to offers especially if you didn't want the nuts, studs rims etc. If there is no interest by the time I have to shift it then I will have to scrap it but might keep the axle.
Send me a PM if you are interested, It is located in Leongatha. Vic. Debo.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Debo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #154150 by Debo
Still for sale :)
But so is the yard ;)

More
9 years 1 month ago #154151 by Debo
Oh I should mention that I would be willing to swap/negotiate etc for a serviceable Pro Par/Fruehauf square axle with 6 spoke hubs like in the picture below :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #154152 by Debo
Still for sale :(
Open to offers if anyone is interested
the axle would be worth having as a spare if you've got one already as they no longer make em ;)

More
8 years 11 months ago #154153 by SmallyS2
Debo, how's it going I know a bloke who is interested in the low loader. He lives in Stratford, if you could send me a personal message with your phone number I will forward it on to him. Cheers , Smally.

More
8 years 10 months ago #154154 by Debo
Has been sold :)
Thanks to Smally ;)

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds