Skip to main content

ATT ,Sarge ,

More
8 years 8 months ago #161204 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: ATT ,Sarge ,
Ianoz, I had hoped this old girl had been snapped up by another lurker so I could say, "Ahh Well...too slow!"

My cheese is always chosen for me and delivered on the spring loaded cheese plate.... :o

I think there might be light at the end of the tunnel... only problem is, I am not in the tunnel yet... and then she points out the ACCO has not been out of the shed for 4 months. (and the tractor needs fixing and the baler needs new chains and the rake is busted and what was wrong with the combine and when are you going to tidy up the shed.... (pause of intake of breath.... etc...)

Ohh, and then there is the caravan holiday(s)... :D

still dreaming /me & thanks for posting [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #161205 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: ATT ,Sarge ,
Sarge it sound like you have no time for a holiday :-? :-? :-? ;)
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
8 years 8 months ago #161206 by
Replied by on topic Re: ATT ,Sarge ,
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationAnother one for Sarge.... (You'll need to get approval from the minister of war and finance though)..

[ch729][ch647]sod [ch654][ch623] s[ch305] [ch477]u[ch305][ch1503] s[ch305][ch613][ch647] [ch653]o[ch

More
8 years 8 months ago #161207 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: ATT ,Sarge ,
Me thinks this old lady is an imported pom, maybe... a bit exotic with a 5 cyl UD screamer... have had the pleasure of driving the 4 and 5 Hiroshima screamer... even swishy would approve of one of them...

but apparently not worth much.

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds