Skip to main content

Thornycroft

More
14 years 2 months ago #22553 by gerrybongo
Thornycroft was created by gerrybongo
Hi im new here but although im interesred in trucks as i have grown up with them ive just found in my attic 3 speedos and a steering column console a couple of big T grill badges for Thornicroft i think also a Bmc diesel,Leyland diesel,and a bedford wheel horn button 2"and various oil vacum all from my childhood and im 51 and they were from my old mans haulage firm so if anyones interested let me know i can get photos and attach to e-mail address if sent Thanks gerry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #22554 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
Welcome, Please do put put close up photos , the diameter of the gauges, and how much you want. The instructions on how to do it fro any post on the orum in future are found on www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1170808619
We can send you a PM if interested in the gauges. I need a new speedo for my Scammell Routeman as well as most of the other guages. In fact, ecxept or the oil pressure & the air gauge (which show an updated reading when I tap them) all my gauges need replacing, so maybe some of your Dad's old ones would suit.
I'm sure you'll see many more classics on the various discussions here on HCVC. Thanks, Stephen

Kind Regards
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman.

More
14 years 2 months ago #22555 by gerrybongo
Replied by gerrybongo on topic Re: Thornycroft
sent pm steve will sort pics out for all, hope gauges are of use to you Ta gerry

More
14 years 2 months ago #22556 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
Hi all, Gerry is in the UK by the way.
Regards,
Stephen

Kind Regards

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds