Skip to main content

Dodge on ebay go ya halves i need tray

More
13 years 11 months ago #28058 by cribotow
this dodge is on ebay, cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...geName=STRK:MEWAX:IT i only need the tray, its a 700 i think its in Ferntree gully i can assist with local towing if you want the rest let me know we go halves or something...

&&Grasp

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #28059 by kennymopar2
it looks like a 690 with the 318-3 donk ..i need those seats in it for my 760 AT4 !

More
13 years 11 months ago #28060 by Thunders-Truk
I need a few bits and pieces too, if you get it let us know and we can buy bits off you, you'll end up getting a tray. Steel scrap is around 200 bucks a ton at present so you could get a tray for next to nothing if the bidding stays low and you sell the rest for scrap, don't bid until the last 30 seconds otherwise you'll drive the price up. ;)

Tony, SA :)

TONY C. (SA)&&&&LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO DRIVE BORING VEHICLES !!

More
13 years 11 months ago #28061 by truckmad
bit of a shame to wreck her ay mate? shes complete! all she needs is some bog and a coat of paint! id go halfs with you if i had spare cash and was on the same side of the country as you!

More
13 years 11 months ago #28062 by Sarge
Cribby, are you interested in a 20 foot Ali tray, older style?? There's one just around the corner from me, was on a Butterbox ACCO that was on ebay a few months ago in geelong I think.

Otherwise and also, I think the local scrappy has a good steel one that was on a Beddy at the Marong auction 2 weeks ago, and it will be turning chinese fairly soon.

/me ...

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
13 years 11 months ago #28063 by cribotow
thanks Sarge but i need a steel tray as im going do the Beaver tail thingy job on it,not a fan of alloy trays anyway,want something local if poss no hurry to build this thing ;D

&&Grasp

More
13 years 11 months ago #28064 by cribotow
Checked out the Dodge today its a 600, cab is rusted way beyond salvage,chassis rails buggered too,spread one end to the other with rust would have to be split to repair,brakes and tyres shot too,tray frame might be ok,not really much to use. :'(

&&Grasp

More
13 years 11 months ago #28065 by bigcam
Cribby, once the rails start to spread with rust, when you split them if you are that determined, they will be cactus anyway. If you can see rust but the rails havn't spread they maybe salvagable. It's the scale that spreads them, and once you knock that off,there usually isn't anything left.

More
13 years 11 months ago #28066 by cribotow
The Dodge sold for $620 and i missed it :'(

&&Grasp

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds