Skip to main content

Re: Wanted. Inter or dodge steering box

More
13 years 10 months ago #29700 by humbersrus
hi, ive just joined the forum, i took my old faithful for a pink-slip yesterday and got knocked back due to slackness in the steering box. she is a 71 model 225 dodge with inter running gear in her, it is better than the old slanter she had when i got her. i changed from the dodge to the inter steering box a while ago for the better ratio but i now need another one, there is no more adjustment in it. if anyone can help me out or knows of a conversion that can be done i would hugely appreciate it. please call me if you can help me on 0417 231 018, PM ONLY please. thnx, joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #29701 by anthony

hi, ive just joined the forum, i took my old faithful for a pink-slip yesterday and got knocked back due to slackness in the steering box. she is a 71 model 225 dodge with inter running gear in her, it is better than the old slanter she had when i got her. i changed from the dodge to the inter steering box a while ago for the better ratio but i now need another one, there is no more adjustment in it. if anyone can help me out or knows of a conversion that can be done i would hugely appreciate it. please call me if you can help me on 0417 231 018, PM ONLY please. thnx, joe

Saw a D5N tow truck with a HZ power steering unit (certified) conversion ages ago.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds