Little inter ute and best wife in the universe

More
13 years 9 months ago #31672 by wombat 46
yeah
got a nice project for keeps

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #31673 by wombat 46
show us a photo now its home and washed the dustoff her?

More
13 years 9 months ago #31674 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
FXS80, you have a unique looking truck there, well done.
Also, congrats on mastering the ability to have the little woman enthused about the project as if it were her own & probably looking forward to having it finished. If you are a real expert, she might even be out there degreasing parts, sanding & wire brushing, & working overtime to pay for the restoration. ;)
You might even hear those blessed words:
"Honey, Instead of coming to visit my mother, do you think it would be OK if you stayed here & got some solid work done on the truck". ;D Best of luck

Kind Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #31675 by Nr Mack
my wife gives my trucks nick names so that a great start , some are cute others are nicely shaped, some are big others dont last like a compact fairlane ambulance we had for two weeks haha loves the dual cab fire engine cos everyone can get in and our series 2 kenworth for the air horn and rugged good looks, humber 4x4 is Ralph

all good it certainly makes it easier when the better half is almost more enthusiastic than me haha ;) :D

More
13 years 9 months ago #31676 by wgipps
wheres the photo of it de-dusted and washed down?

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
13 years 8 months ago #31677 by wombat 46
have you had time to wash it down and take some photos yet? 8-)

13 years 8 months ago #31678 by
Surely by now the rain would have washed all the dirt of.

??? Any pic's

Trevor

More
13 years 8 months ago #31679 by fxs80
Sorry to disappoint everyone but I haven't actually got it here yet, I put it into hiding in another shed, thankfully, we haven't had rain like this for 10 years here and the AR's are talking up way too much room.Oh yeh, the best little wife in the universe has just landed a part time job with a restorer and is bartering her work for labour on the D15 when we get it here.Cheers Gary

1939 D2

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds