Skip to main content

ACCO 1810 CAB PETROL V8 & GEARBOX

More
13 years 9 months ago #32095 by gilly
Hi,
I attended a Tafe campus in Melbourne today that is having a clean out. Free for the taking I believe is, I Acco 1810A cabin on a cut chassis that has part of a HI _Ab crane attached that has been used for display/ training purposes. No front axle or diff, V8 petrol, not sure of size, gearbox present, did not check to see if HYD fitted to box. The whole thing sits on a stand that can be wheeled around, I have taken photos of it if anyone is interested, Contact me by PM or 0428526335 for further details.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #32096 by gilly
I have a couple of pictures, forgotten how to load them, Help!!!

More
13 years 9 months ago #32097 by wgipps
you gotta put them on photobucket or similar, then copy the link from photobucket into a new post

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #32098 by

I have a couple of pictures, forgotten how to load them, Help!!!

G'day

You've had the short answer...
Now heres the long one :)

I can see you are trying to put up some pics.
Its easier if you open a second window if your pc allows., 1 for forum , 1 for Photobucket.

Just try one picture first.

Go to www.Photobucket.com and sign up/on.
On their home page there should be a header saying 'Upload Images and videos' in the middle of the page. (If its not there, sign on to Photobucket on their homepage)
Click on the blue block.

Locate your pic on your computer and then click 'Open'
Dont worry about the size at the moment, as long as its no more than 800 pixels wide.
The pic will upload to Photobucket and the screen will change to show a small pic on the left. (At this point you can double click the picture and resize it)

Click the black button below' return to album'
You will then go back to the 'Upload Images and videos' screen, but if you scroll down you will find the pic in your album now.
Double click the pic in the album and it will open to another screen, with a bigger pic.
Scroll down and you will see 'share this image'
Click on the text in the box to the right of Direct Link, it should select the text which will change colour.
You need to copy this text, It may copy automatically, or you may need to hold down 'Ctrl' and then hit 'c' .

Having done all this go to your forum message box...
Click the third icon, a picture in a frame above the underlined 'U' this will put this the image brackets in your message. [img][/img]
The first pair of brackets indicate start of image, the second pair indicate end of image.You need to paste what you copied from your photobucket album between the pairs of brackets. where the cursor is flashing.
Then you carry on writing the rest of your message and when you click 'Save' it should put the picture in !!
If you are not sure about it, click Preview first , if ok then go for the 'Save' option.
Dont worry about 'adding tags', renaming pics or anything at the moment. Just get used to posting pics first.
It is very easy when you know how ... like most things.

Once you know how to put up one pic, you can add more by just hitting the enter key and repeating the process.

Cheers
RS :)

More
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #32100 by bigcam
Gilly, copy and paste the IMG Code, and the picture will come up on the forum.

Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by bigcam.

More
13 years 9 months ago #32101 by atkipete
Who said all ACCOs rust ?

More
13 years 9 months ago #32102 by wgipps
Gilly
How much of the Hiab is there? Does it work at all?
Where is it - which tafe?

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #32103 by
Pete - If it was me, I'd be doing a close inspection of that cab. From the interior appearance, I reckon the TAFE school scored a rusty, worn-out cab from the wreckers, and bogged it up and slapped a Dulux overhaul on it.
I'd be carefully tapping the back lower corners of that cab, to listen for the change in tap note, to a dull thud, thud, thud .. :'(

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds