Skip to main content

WTD. 1" wheel brace

More
13 years 9 months ago #32166 by cobba
WTD. 1" wheel brace was created by cobba
Well I have got my Inter C1300 home, roadworthy's done and in to Vicroads for rego tomorrow but I am missing an important part of my emergency tool kit.

Does anyone have, or know where I can get a wheel brace to fit this ol thing.
Have been using my 3/4 drive socket set and a 1" socket for the time being but would prefer to have something that can permanently live in the tool box.

I have found one on Ebay. It's a 4 sided one and going at a bargain price but is in QLD and would be a pain in the rectum to get posted down due to it's size.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Cheers. Cobba. ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #32167 by
Replied by on topic Re: WTD. 1" wheel brace
Cobba

Have you got a truck parts place like Truckline near you the normally have a range of wheel braces in stock.

Trevor

More
13 years 9 months ago #32168 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
Cobba, I would be getting the rectinol out, buy the wheel brace, and get it posted. ::)

"It's a 4 sided one and going at a bargain price but is in QLD and would be a pain in the rectum to get posted down due to it's size."

Best of luck ;)

Kind Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #32169 by cobba
Replied by cobba on topic Re: WTD. 1" wheel brace
Lol. Thanks Scotty but I let it pass on Ebay.

The Rectinol was a good idea but if I keep looking I will find one closer to home sooner or later.
Just a matter of being patient. Only asked here on the chance that someone had a spare sitting in there shed or knew someone that did.

Cheers Cobba. ;)

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds