Skip to main content

1920's Timken diff centre wanted

More
13 years 8 months ago #32607 by John B
Can anyone help with locating a diff centre to fit a 1923 Timken Detroit Axle Co. rear axle? I need it for a 1923 Gray buckboard (sort of commercial vehicle?). It is a spiral bevel unit that looks quite modern in that it bolts in to a conventional banjo housing, is 9inches diameter & has 10 bolts. Ratio is 10:30, but this isn't important. It's quite likely that other makes used the same diff, but I haven't been able to locate any listings. I would greatly appreciate any help at all! Thanks John B

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #32608 by Nr Mack

Can anyone help with locating a diff centre to fit a 1923 Timken Detroit Axle Co. rear axle? I need it for a 1923 Gray buckboard (sort of commercial vehicle?). It is a spiral bevel unit that looks quite modern in that it bolts in to a conventional banjo housing, is 9inches diameter & has 10 bolts. Ratio is 10:30, but this isn't important. It's quite likely that other makes used the same diff, but I haven't been able to locate any listings. I would greatly appreciate any help at all! Thanks John B

John

I sold a gray motor , cutoff chassis and a diff to a couple In Vic as per details below

andcath@bigpond.net.au) [contact buyer]

Buyer's postal address: C Runge-Hill
11 Union Ave
Pakenham, Victoria 3810 Australia

I sold it to them thru ebay early last year so mention Chester from rockhampton and they may not need the diff

cheers

Chester

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds