Skip to main content

barn find bedford on ebay

More
13 years 6 months ago #36087 by cribotow
They dont come up like this anymore some one down in melb should grab this so i can come and look at ;D it sit in it ;D and not have to take it home ;D i really have no more room :'(

&&Grasp

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #36088 by Assessor
Thats a ripper!!!

13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #36089 by
Replied by on topic Re: barn find bedford on ebay
Hmmm .. a little hard to find, it's buried in the "restoration/salvage" category under cars .. not trucks.

I never even knew eBay had a restoration/salvage category? When I first searched for it, under Bedford, it never came up.

cgi.ebay.com.au/1950s-Bedford-removalist...-model-/150509247015

More
13 years 6 months ago #36090 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: barn find bedford on ebay
ok where are out experts, it looks the same as my O series but a bit more posh inside with window winders and proper door handles.

but 4 cylinder engine???? did some one pinch the other two???

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

13 years 6 months ago #36091 by
Replied by on topic Re: barn find bedford on ebay
Sarge, I think someone got pretty confused, writing up the text .. or they ran out of fingers when they were counting spark plug wires .. ;D ;D

I suspect they meant to put "4 speed manual" .. not 4 cylinder manual .. :)

Geez, 214 cu in Beddies only crack 70 kmh on a 30% downhill grade, empty, with a 40 kt tailwind .. and with all 6 cylinders pumping .. ::)
I hate to think what a 4 cyl Bedford would have been like .. you'd be harnessing snails to the front bumper for extra speed, on the average modest hill .. ;D ;D

More
13 years 6 months ago #36092 by Andy Wright

Geez, 214 cu in Beddies only crack 70 kmh on a 30% downhill grade, empty, with a 40 kt tailwind .. and with all 6 cylinders pumping ..

...and holding your tongue the right way. Gawd, imagine how much wind that body catches.

Fricking awesome bit of gear though. Talk about a time machine. Kennymopar would get excited.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds