Skip to main content

WANTED MACK VALUELINER

More
12 years 5 months ago #69279 by youngmack
hey guys im looking for i sloping bonnet mack valueliner with intergrated sleeper hopefully from 1988 till they moved into the ch shape. thanks guys

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #69280 by henryox
Replied by henryox on topic Re: WANTED MACK VALUELINER
Howdy ho

Matey i have an 89, now, you ask for a sloping bonnet model, memory serves me correct that is the V8 model, mine is the 350 hp 6 cly, it has a 9 sp , 38's on camel back, semi hyd's but no sleeper as it is a Shell special, short wb, alloy wheels, and tt, had a lot of loot spent on it at Mack in Bris, because it is the only Mack i have had anything to do with and i will never have another one, has cost more than a whole fleet of Louisie and White's put together,

Rob

More
12 years 4 months ago #69281 by mack2dog
Replied by mack2dog on topic Re: WANTED MACK VALUELINER
Gday Young Mack good to see your looking for a favourite of mine, if your looking for a sloping bonnet they are v8s and the intergrated bunk only came out in the v8s so good luck..
p.s if you find 2 let me know as i am on the hunt for a v8 intergrated bunk in any condition...
Cheers

More
12 years 4 months ago #69282 by youngmack
hey mack a guy dad knew a life time ago bought one new with a 400 machenical in it and i 12 speed mack box it had the long slopping bonnet as well :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #69283 by Kenworth_10x6
There was a Mack Valueliner for sale in Rockhampton at Barnsey's Truck and Trailer sales. It was a 500 hp with a sleeper, not sure if it was an integrated sleeper though. It was on consignment I think for $30000 but not sure. I inquired a few months ago as a mate was chasing a float which was with the truck and owned by the same bloke.

More
12 years 4 months ago #69284 by Acar DC7564
Gday youngmack , I noticed there is one in at Adelaide Truck Wholesalers this week , it did look the part . I checked their website 93 model 525hp an 120t but $70Gs will put her right out of reach for us blokes hey. Rob

1950 White superpower WC18R&&1966 Autocar DC7564rhd&&1980 White Road Boss &&

More
12 years 3 months ago #69285 by monty
Replied by monty on topic Re: WANTED MACK VALUELINER
trucksales.com.au/buy/details.aspx?R=119...6&__sid=1344108BBE8F

500HP V8 Mack Motor, 18 Speed Mack Gear Box, Bogie Mack Diffs, Neway Air Bag Suspension, on spiders with dress rims. Price includes GST ;)

More
12 years 3 months ago #69286 by youngmack
they are both very good looking trucks but ofcourse with the looks come the $'s i found one pulled up at the bp chindrah we asked if he was looking to sell but he said he will never part with it haha

More
12 years 3 months ago #69287 by monty
Replied by monty on topic Re: WANTED MACK VALUELINER
I wonder WHY?

;)

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds