Skip to main content

6WD Zeligson for sale

More
12 years 2 months ago #75298 by mrsdodgy
6wd Zeligson with 10 m tipper up for grabs. Left hand drive, 671N and Allison auto, dual range transfer, super singles, full air s-cam brakes, new hoist. Steering conversion available to change from left to right hand drive. Won't break any speed records, but will get you anywhere you need to go, honest and reliable. Great for off road/farm use. $10 000 ono.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #75299 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Re: 6WD Zeligson for sale
Is this what it looks like?

More
12 years 2 months ago #75300 by mrsdodgy
Replied by mrsdodgy on topic Re: 6WD Zeligson for sale
No sorry that isn't a Zeligson (well not as we know it). Here are some pics of the Zeligson for sale. 8-)

More
4 years 6 days ago #209454 by defective
Replied by defective on topic Re: 6WD Zeligson for sale
Hi All .. is there any further info on this rare Zeligson that was for sale out here a few years back....location etc ?
There were around 3 carting logs on Fraser Island in the mid-late 1970's is about the best I can offer, and any info would be appreciated for a possible upcoming article in the VTC magazine by dear old Werkhorse.

More
4 years 6 days ago #209461 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Re: 6WD Zeligson for sale
The Zeligson was a bitser using standard 5 ton 6x6 bits....the one on Fraser belonged to Andy Postern from Maryborough .....he had also some similar MOLs ,which used the same running gear ,with a Deutz V12 engine......I also knew one in earlier days owned by Bendix Geophysical ,it sat in the yard at Coopers Plains with a busted front axle for a long time.....I recall it had full air brakes fitted ,and standard Rockwell spiders and brake drums.

More
4 years 5 days ago #209520 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic 6WD Zeligson for sale
Well, ya never too old to learn, eh? I'd never heard of Zeligson.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_Carrier_Company

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds