Leyland Crusader for sale

More
12 years 2 months ago #77047 by Fuller-Vit

In the beginning God created Seddon and ERF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #77048 by
Replied by on topic Re: Leyland Crusader for sale
...looks like HEOFTHEHUM has had to tip it out :'( :'(

seems a shame for him but great buying for someone else....

More
12 years 2 months ago #77049 by brisbeddy
Looks good, but what is it like on the Road Bobtail ?
Any Comment welcome.

It sucks to get old and decrepit !

More
12 years 2 months ago #77050 by Fuller-Vit
From memory BB they dont ride too bad bobtail and as its QLD shouldnt be a prob.

In the beginning God created Seddon and ERF

More
12 years 2 months ago #77051 by paulc20
I have spoken to the owner, he says that I really need to view the truck, as the photos look better than it is and he is concerned to not misrepresent the truck. As I am over 900 km away is there anyone living near Peaks Crossing (near Ipswich) who could have a look, specifically in relation to rust in the cab. PM me if you can.
Thanks
Paul

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #77052 by bigcam
Detective, I don't think Heofthehum must have bought it, he's from the other side of Toowoomba. The truck has been at Peaks Crossing for a while, was at Winton before that. I've had a quick look at it but not thourough enough to buy it.

Paul I go out passed Peaks Crossing infrequently, if I'm going out I'll call in and have a look but I don't know when I'm going out there next.

Maybe PM Heofthehum, he has looked at it.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by bigcam.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77053 by paulc20
The Crusader has been sold, to the Gold Coast, I think. Anyway it will no longer be necessary for anyone to look at it for me.
Thanks
Paul

More
12 years 1 month ago #77054 by Malfunction
Last Saturday I was driving a bus on a tour of Highway Coaches in Ipswich and Fassifern Coaches in Boonah. We detoured slightly to Kalbar to have a look at the W class Melbourne Tram there, and took a short cut back to Peak Crossing.

I'm 99% positive I saw this beast in someones back yard just visible from the Peak Crossing to Kalbar road, I could tell it had a unusual cab, I looked at the HCVA Secretary behind me but he couldn't have given two brown Mr Whipppies about it, so kept going. After i parked bus, got home picked up my things and went to a commitee meeting on Sat night I got back home about 1am and found this on here.
Man you should just move on things straight away, hey.
This would have fitted perfectly for what we require as a good tow wagon.

Although I would prefer a Federal or a Scammell, I know where there is a Scammell 6x6 in Peterborough SA but the relocation would be horrendous!

More
12 years 1 month ago #77055 by bigcam
You could see it from the Peak Crossing to Harrisville road, it was in Peak Crossing.

More
12 years 1 month ago #77056 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Leyland Crusader for sale
Hi All,

The ol Buc's bin surfin and stumbled across this ol leyland.

No connection, just the details for all to peruse.

Regards, Buc. ;)

Super Leyland Tipper

GM 2 stroke diesel and blower, grain/super divider, 25 tonne 3 stage hoist, low reduction diffs, 10 speed road ranger, 2 way tail gate, king pins recently done, with tarpaulin, good solid work horse, not registered.

Yorketown, YP, SA
Ph Brenton 0427 421179
$11,000.00 inc gst

www.farmclearingsales.com.au/images/mark...e/ads/1329854329.jpg

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds