Skip to main content

fmodel macks for sale.

More
12 years 1 month ago #78927 by cumkta
hi guys,
just wondering how meany F model macks would be for sale out there. as in the not distant future i would to get hold of one and do up, prefebly one towards the end of them. a FRM i would mind getting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #78928 by raymac
Replied by raymac on topic Re: fmodel macks for sale.
hi cumkta welcome to the forum i am a recent newbe here too it is a great site when you need help there is a 1981 f model sleepercab owner told me it is a 350 coolpower apparently needs a rebuild fairly smokey 12 speed double chassis rails cab is straight didnt notice any rust boggie drive complete has tipper hydralics got out of grain growing has no need for it sad part i cant find his phone number at the monent if this is of any interest pm me in a day or two will have number didnt want a lot for it didnt give a figure either my interest was in the 32 ft tipper hooked up to it cheers ray

More
12 years 1 month ago #78929 by cumkta
Replied by cumkta on topic Re: fmodel macks for sale.
hi raymac, yeh thanks for the info. good to know that is a few out there, not chasinging at the moment. i dont have the money at the moment, (getting married in a few months). but if the old girl is there towards the end of the year i will be intrested. would mind talking to the seller if you get his number. thanks again.

More
12 years 1 month ago #78930 by cumkta
Replied by cumkta on topic Re: fmodel macks for sale.
i would mind getting a few manules and litutre on the f models in the mean time if any one has any to sell or give away

More
12 years 1 month ago #78931 by raymac
Replied by raymac on topic Re: fmodel macks for sale.
hi cumkta have sent you a pm the fellows name and phone number and price i remember him telling me he had a workshop manual on it and the factory build sheet listing all its specifications heavy haulage i think also has some spares that go with it any way i will leave it in your hands cheers ray

More
11 years 11 months ago #78932 by youngmack
hi cumkta,
I have a 1975/76 model we ae currently rebuilding the tip body on its a 237 which now has an intercooler as a modificationon so it runs around 285 horses it has an original 6 speed twinstick which is a very fun an easy box to drive and 4.50 ratio diffs she wont be ready till the end of the year as the old mans gone off to the mines so if your still intrested then send us a pm
youngmack

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds