Skip to main content

Old Haulmark Trailer

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #81449 by lewy
Old Haulmark Trailer was created by lewy
G'day
I have come across an old Haulmark flat top trailer and was wondering what something like this would be worth. Its a 1969 36'x 8' with sliding bogey, chassis is in excelent condition and side frame and sub frame very clean (no rust}, the old timber top is rotten but has been covered in checker plate which would need removing to maybe redo the timber.
What do you think.
Cheers
Lewy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #81450 by Maxidyne
Replied by Maxidyne on topic Re: Old Haulmark Trailer
I'd dare say it has no commercial value apart from scrap price... So I'd be suggesting high hundreds, but not thousands ;)

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #81451 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: Old Haulmark Trailer
Farmers like em for moving hay etc around the property so $1500+ if the tyres are sound and the floor will take the weight. Good trailers like this are in demand by restorers for historic rego. If you got it to NSW or SE Qld you might make better money still.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #81452 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: Old Haulmark Trailer
lewy,G/Day,
As mammoth said and even higher ,offered a old mate $800 for a old single axle strap trailer but no he sold it to someone else for $1100 to put a dolly under to cart hay ,.
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #81453 by Bcr2734
Replied by Bcr2734 on topic Re: Old Haulmark Trailer
i would be interested in it.

1980 Mack Superliner R726 ( under resto)&&Scammel: Need Parts PM me!&&1968 KC Bedfor

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds