Skip to main content

Albion Reiver for sale (1965) LAD cab

More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #8415 by TrevD
I have a 1965 Albion Reiver with a 6 cyl Leyland engine and what appears to be a factory fitted lazy axle. Bought it 30 years ago to cart my fruit to the SPC cannery at Shepparton, Victoria. It's still going strong, even though it puts out a bit of a smokescreen when it's dragging 12 tonnes of pears. It hasn't given up the job, but I have. If anyone is interested I am open to offers.
alleycatsATdodo.com.au (replace the AT with @)

Trev, just modified your email address so the evil spammers can't get hold of it. Andy
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by Andy Wright.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #8416 by Sarge
Trev,
it sounds like you have a real treasure, how about posting a picture or ten so we can have a good sticky beak

Sarge :-X

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #8417 by Andy Wright
Ooh, yes please to photos.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #8418 by ianoz
HI , there is another albion just listed on ebay ,starting price$300 no reserve,sounds alright .ian.
More
8 years 2 months ago #167740 by hudcav
Gday is the truck still for sale?
More
8 years 2 months ago #167744 by hayseed
hudcav, Firstly, mate Welcome to the Forum..
Secondly ,This Thread is 7yrs old (almost). & the Op has only ever made one post.& hasn't logged on since.So the chances of Him seeing this are; Slim to None, In My opinion.
Your best (or only) bet would be to send an email to the Address in the OP & hope he hasn't changed Email address's...

good luck..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: hudcav
More
8 years 2 months ago #167749 by Mrsmackpaul
hayseed I have a really dumb question because as you no Im not real smart what is a OP and where would one find this for someone on the forum

And Im not being a smart ass but I have been on here for years and have no idea what your talking about so theres a fare chance hudcav wont either

by the way welcome to the forum hudcav

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
More
8 years 2 months ago #167750 by Sarge
Mrsmackpaul.... Good question.... Hayseed can do the answer, I guess what he means by OP but cant find a definitive answer...

But for the general Edgymukashun.... easiest way to send someones who has posted something a message is to click on the little talk bubble or cloud shape thing under their name/avatar photo... that takes you straight to their private email....

Or you can go to channel 40 (up in the blue ribbon top of page) then click on show users to find the bloke you want etc....

and just maybe TrevD is still a reader/watcher on here, his details have been either migrated over or updated by him....

OP Old Phart???? :dry: :ohmy:

Ok Hayseed over to you...

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #167754 by Mairjimmy
Email address if you have it registed on here will show up if you put the curser on the darker blue circle beside the little man and house under your avatar, some have a light blue and that will go to channel 40 and the darker blue one will if you just put the curser on will show a email address, BWWIK

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Mairjimmy. Reason: correction
More
8 years 2 months ago #167756 by allan
OP as in the Original Poster _ ie the person who created the thread by being the first to Post in it.
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds