• Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #111967 by
Slasha,

Will do.

Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #111968 by bparo
I hope you have had some interest in the old girl. It deserves to go to another good home

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #111969 by
I hope it will go to a good home also! It has always been a great and reliable truck and has never let me down.

It is still available. And with a bit of TLC and it will be a great truck again!

Lot of the expensive stuff already done. For example the rear tyre replace when I first got the truck and are still like new! The front tyres I replaced just before I took it to dubbo. They aren't even a year old! And only done the one trip!

I'm open to offers and would also include a number of spare I have for it also.

More
11 years 1 month ago #111970 by atkipete
Just remembered. There is a guy at the steam club, owns a grey Bulldog tractor, was looking for a truck to cart it around.

• Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #111971 by
While their has been much interest in the AB it is still available!

So get in quick! Up until now I haven't advertised it anywhere else so was exclusively available to the forum first!

The advertising blitz will start shortly.

Please PM me if you want further information or discuss anything in regards to the truck.

More
10 years 10 months ago #111972 by bigcam
Just Trucks is the go I reckon Jarrod, I've had some good results with them.

More
10 years 10 months ago #111973 by bparo
Have you put it in "The Monitor" or "interview" yet? Neither of them cost anything but they don't have the distribution of Just Trucks

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago #111974 by
SOLD! :'(

It is off to a good new home. I don't think it will be doing lots of long trips in the future like I did with it! But it will be undercover and get plenty of TLC. So it is going into Retirement! :D

More
10 years 1 month ago #111975 by bparo
Congratulations - I think!

Time to create page: 0.554 seconds