Skip to main content

Pat make truck go now

More
14 years 8 months ago #14223 by Andy Wright
Pat was having trouble with this old girl until I turned up and said some soothing words in a dulcet tone ... to the truck. :o

[IMG

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #14224 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Pat make truck go now
Progress Andy,are you 2 going to Echuca?

More
14 years 8 months ago #14225 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic Re: Pat make truck go now
i am glad the smoke cleared enough for a picture ;D ;D ;D

More
14 years 8 months ago #14226 by bigcam
Hi Pat,whats the go with the top of the gaurds?Did you take it for a little spin once it was going?

14 years 8 months ago #14227 by
Replied by on topic Re: Pat make truck go now
So does this means we have call Andy a TRUCK WHISPER ;D ;D.Dave

More
14 years 8 months ago #14228 by melonreo
CAM

i had got here running before ANDREW turned UP, should of seen the look on his face , when all the smoke came out

she was a stubborn old girl.. when i bought it the previous owner said that a diff had failed , so it was all up to the starter motor,after 2 days on and off the battery charger , the old girl finaly kicked , and mann did she below some smoke :-? so i can,t take her for a rap down the back, but i am pulling the radiator out as the top tank has come apart at the join it is a bout 6 inchs long, it also looks like sombodt has given her a whack on the bumper across the front from the left side , bent the rails in front of the hanger >:( >:( >:( >:(, this will take some fixen with my backyard ways :-/

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #14229 by bigcam
Dis you work out why the top of the gaurds are cut out?If the front of the rails are bent,she might be bent a bit further back too,you probobly don`t have to get it perfect up the front,it`s all hidden and you can fudge the bumper brackets.You can even get away with the middle and compensate with the steering wheel. :-X :-X :-X

We had a bogie Isuzu backing out the other day when a truck from around the corner come hooking up the street not watching what he was doing,that bent the chassis too,as well as a fair bit of other damage.The bonnet and cab/door of a Mack Vision don`t stand up to well to the back corner of a tilt tray either.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by bigcam.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #14230 by Andy Wright

CAM

i had got here running before ANDREW turned UP, should of seen the look on his face , when all the smoke came out

I was fine with the smoke, Pat, as, after all, I can breathe through my a*se. It was the cobwebs that blew out at the same time that threw me.
:P

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Andy Wright.

More
14 years 8 months ago #14231 by melonreo
Hi CAM

not sure what you are looking at,, all the gaurds on my diamonds look the same

More
14 years 8 months ago #14232 by bigcam
In the very first pic,the line and scroll makes it look like the gaurd is cut out.
My steering colomn rubber where the same,I cut a piece of rubber and put it along the flat part and that tightened them up.

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds