Skip to main content

FORD LTL SQUARE TANKS

More
9 years 5 months ago #152081 by adelongboy
Hi would anyone know of the owner of a white ford LtL with square fuel tanks I think it is a Melbourne based truck , there was an article in truckin life a few years a go I just cant find the issue ,a friend is thinking about fitting square tanks to an LtL ,or if he doesn't fit the square tanks he is after 2 or 4 tanks/brackets /straps of a ford any model bar earlier Lnt must be in very good condition ,also anyone know of anyone wrecking an LtL may be after some other bits and pieces either message me and ill pass info on

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #152082 by Raggsie
Replied by Raggsie on topic Re: FORD LTL SQUARE TANKS
Haven't seen it Myself But I figure You are talking about this one (Robbie Rose Pic)

Never fitted to Ford trucks but appear to be garden variety tanks as fitted to everything these days.
Pick a dimension and try the wreckers or available new through your local truck part place.
Rags

1956 International AR160&&196? International A414&&1988 Ford F250&&1982 FORD

More
9 years 5 months ago #152083 by adelongboy
Hi thanks for the reply yeah that is the truck , knew they were not factory fitted, was mainly interested in the steps /top step set up thanks

More
9 years 5 months ago #152084 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Re: FORD LTL SQUARE TANKS

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
9 years 5 months ago #152085 by adelongboy
thanks hayseed thanks for the great info that's what he was mainly interested in how the top setup looked

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds