Skip to main content

Hows this for a Wild bit Of gear

More
14 years 6 months ago #16992 by monty

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #16993 by Hotmagic
maybe he was practicing his fibreglassing skills on the bonnet, all that wiring hanging out the glovebox is scary tho

More
14 years 6 months ago #16994 by monty
Chasing out the rats out of the nest? i think he's dreaming tho. interesting air bag set up tho.

-Monty

14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #16995 by
Ad should read - "I cobbled up parts from 6 different buggered trucks, but ran out of enthusiasm, once I found so many parts didn't match up .. now, you can have the fun of figgerin' what was supposed to go where .. and how it's supposed to work.
Have a nice day, now!!" .. :D

It would be interesting to compare the rego papers and the numbers on the cab, the chassis and the engine. I'll bet, nothing matches .. :(

More
14 years 6 months ago #16996 by monty
You should email him one and offer him your expert technical and promotional services....

what rego papers, you dont need rego papers on the farm or out on the back roads ;)

-Monty

14 years 6 months ago #16997 by
Unfortunately, Mermaids and Candy Cars have a nasty habit of appearing on regular occasions on back roads .. and they always turn up, right when you last want to come under their scrutiny .. :'(

And .. if he sells it .. regular, law-abiding people, usually expect rego papers to come with the truck .. plus receipts, showing how it was acquired .. and written reassurance, that the seller DOES have the rights and title, to sell it .. 8-)

Unfortunately, there are many people out there who don't understand this system .. buyers and sellers alike .. and I guess it does help if you just happen to be a member of a bikie gang, who just happen to have a female associate .. who works in the licensing centre .. and who can "get around" little problems associated with illegal acquisition of road-going items .. ::)

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds