Skip to main content

Jist chek n accounts

More
14 years 4 months ago #20154 by paul404
Replied by paul404 on topic Re: Jist chek n accounts
onetrack, the old man from mexico has made a mistake. i think he is referrn to 100 loadstars :o
onetrack
Semi Licenced

Perth - Western Australia.
Re: What is it? - and what can you tell us about it?
Reply #9 - 25.10.2009 at 17:29:26 Quote Swishy - If you reckon BCF Inters were like pigeons around a grain spill .. you'd better start producing the pics .. old AND new ..

I can lay me hand on a 100 Loadstars in various stages of repair/disrepair .. but I never saw a BCF Inter, even as a young 'un .. and I haven't seen any restored in Oz .. and I'll wager, you'll be hard pressed to find one, even in poor condition ..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #20155 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: Jist chek n accounts
Mamoth I would love to do Dubbo, SWMBO is a bit of an issue, I started planning Alice 4 years ago, she got used to the idea.... Dubbo might have to be 2011 unless I get an early divorce or really brave.

But anything could happen ... and I will blame Dennis anyway. ;)

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

14 years 4 months ago #20156 by
Replied by on topic Re: Jist chek n accounts
Paul - Ahhh, well .. that's a different target then, isn't it?? .. ::) .. it looks like I'd better start snooping around, and finding all them Loadstars .. :D

More
14 years 4 months ago #20157 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: Jist chek n accounts
Sarge - treat Dubbo as a shakedown before the big event, any breakdowns (unlikely) and there will be no end of advice and resources for repairs!

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds