Skip to main content

i,ve joined the bedphud club

More
14 years 4 months ago #20499 by cribotow
OMG :Dwhat have we done,saw this had to have it,had one just like only 25 odd years ago now jist gotta drive it home anyone give me a lift to Parkes? cant say i dont challenge myself! ;D Deadly Dave i think we need to talk ;D cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...geName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

&&Grasp

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #20500 by JimmyDodge
Julian, indeed what have you done ! I can't see any Dodge badges on it anywhere ! ;D Good luck with it mate , I know the feeling, one of the reasons I bought my D5N is I got my my Truck license on one, hope you get it home safely,
Harleigh.

• Swishy
  • Away
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 4 months ago #20501 by Swishy

Cripotow
GuddayM8

Your a soft sell
any stray animals dealy welcome @ cribpoint
Spose it coulda been worse if U started collectin Submarines moored @ Westernport

Now there twould B a challenge to snig th@ beast outa the mud n into front yard

Might need a snatch blok or 3

LOL

Cya

[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 4 months ago #20502 by cribotow
Me thinks i may possibly get booked for everything on the way home but not for speeding, ;Dwill post action pics of trip home ;D

&&Grasp

More
14 years 4 months ago #20503 by Sarge
Cribby, welcome to the respectable Bedford owners club, (Swishy is an ex member)

I am afraid Deadly will pay out on you, THE GLOVE BOX LID IS MISSING....

You will know beter next time. ;D

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

14 years 4 months ago #20504 by
Replied by on topic Re: i,ve joined the bedphud club
That's a really nice little truck. Can't recall seeing too many J1's.
I used to have a J3, I bought it for $300 about the late 1970's .. it belonged to some dopey builders who never checked anything. The bolts that held the diff into the housing came loose and all the oil ran out, and it was making a hell of a racket, so they quit it.
The diff was shot, I had to procure another diff for it, from some wreckers in Bunbury, and install it.

It went well for years, and I sold it to a mad Kiwi, "Edgie" who worked for me at one time, in the late 1980's. It got a coat of Cat yellow paint, because the original deep red paint job was crap (like all Bedford paint), and the last I saw of it, Edgie was touring around Kalgoorlie with it, about 1990.

That J1 would have to be pretty nippy, with bugger all weight to drag around, unlike the 3-8 tonners .. :o

More
14 years 4 months ago #20505 by cribotow
Sarge im learning about the glove box lids they must be good for something or they would not get stolen all the time,maybe they go faster without them like you throw all the heavy bits out the window when you hit a hill ;D

&&Grasp

More
14 years 4 months ago #20506 by kennymopar2
dont the dodges also have the missing glovebox lid problem as well ? ..usually missing the original aircleaner as well

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds