Skip to main content

International front appearance

More
1 year 3 months ago #242824 by Southbound

I'd rather have tools that I don't need, than not have the tools I do need.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mairjimmy, overlander, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #243033 by Mairjimmy
Not the front but a good photo
Unsown bags, around 11 ton,.
I think there is a bag loader at the rear on the other side

Photo is stolen by me off l don't know who

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, 180wannabe, cobbadog, overlander, PaulFH, Southbound, Tacho, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #243076 by Gryphon
Hi,

I was visiting a local property and I notice this hiding behind the guys shed. It was purchased in Perth a few years ago and was used with a Cherry Picker used to inspect power lines on the back but was originally LHD built in the US and used for mining/oil exploration.

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Gryphon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, cobbadog, Inter-Action, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, Mairjimmy, overlander, PaulFH, Southbound, wee-allis and 2 other people also said thanks.

More
1 year 3 months ago #243104 by Mairjimmy
first ones from Wunghnu

And Berrigan maybe around 1965, first semi I drove up a side road , my reward for helping to unload 12 ton of super [ its not me in the seat, I am not that old]

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Inter-Action, Lang, overlander, PaulFH, asw120, Southbound, Tacho, wee-allis and 1 other people also said thanks.

More
1 year 2 months ago #243229 by Mairjimmy
Echuca

!964 at Mairjimmy AR 148..... carted 65 open baqgs a load and on one day we put 17 load into Mairjimmy with it and 13 the next.

Winton QLD

More
1 year 2 months ago #243846 by Mairjimmy
Some 1938 D's

Berrigan

Cowell SA 2014

This one made $16000 at Geelong a few years ago

Jerilderie late 1940's

The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, wouldyou, Inter-Action, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, PaulFH, asw120, Southbound, wee-allis and 1 other people also said thanks.

More
1 year 1 month ago #244130 by Mairjimmy
Alice Springs 2015

\

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, wouldyou, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, PaulFH, asw120, Southbound, Tacho and 3 other people also said thanks.

More
1 year 1 month ago #244152 by Brocky45
Here is another view of Turners IH.. Mairjimmy we were both at Alice at the same time.. But that was before I knew about this site or you..

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds