Skip to main content

Jaguar MK2: Is there a truck that is Jaguar?

More
14 years 1 week ago - 13 years 11 months ago #26878 by dextercath96
Hello guys in HCVC forum,

I would like to know if there is a Jaguar truck?
The Jaguar, always a classy machine
sealed its place in history among
those with a refined taste for stylish
luxury with the introduction of the Mark
2 in 1959. Its reputation among
high-rollers from Wall Street to the
Godfathers of the most infamous crime
syndicates was well earned especially
with its 220 horse power, 3.8 litre
moving from 0-60 mph in less than 9
seconds.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Andy Wright.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #26879 by kennymopar2
some dennis fire trucks had the jag 4.2 engine

14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #26880 by
Do I smell a LARGE SCAM here???? .. there's NO WEBSITE listed with Google, as shown in the link above!!!

I believe this poster has set up a malicious link, that is out to download viruses!!! BEWARE!!!! ... >:( >:( >:( >:(

DO NOT CLICK ON THE HTTP:// LINK!!! ...

The wording shows the poster does not have English as a first language! I would say Russian or Romanian (Gypsy) is his first language!! .. >:( >:(

More
14 years 1 week ago #26881 by Bugly
Hi all -

Onetrack, I think you're right! the same bloke has been posting the same message about Mk2 Jags on other forums as well, even on unrelated sites like global warming stuff!

Maybe the site administrator here should pull that post!

Cheers - Bugly

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
14 years 1 week ago #26882 by kennymopar2
my the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits ..

More
14 years 1 week ago #26883 by Hardtopman
You have fleas kenny?????

More
14 years 1 week ago #26884 by kennymopar2
ill find some to send to

dextercath96

14 years 1 week ago #26885 by
Hi Dextercath 96.

I think you listed the link incorrectly. It should be
www.jaguar-mk2.com

No they did not make trucks themselves, but did have 'Guy' in their group and that is the reason for the 'J' in Guy truck model names.

I do not know of a truck with the 3.8 engine, but the 4.2 E-type engine was used in the original Alvis Scorpion light tank/ reconnaisance unit.

Cheers
RS :)

14 years 1 week ago #26886 by
Roland - Ignore this clown, I dunno what kind of stunt he has in mind, but he's posting on every type of forum he can find, and asking idiotic questions that have no substance.

I would guess, that at best, he's put up some dodgy websites, and is now doing the rounds like a JW doorknocker, trying to run up the number of hits to his useless sites .. in order to raise his Google rating .. or garner money from some company based on the number of hits on his sites .. or at worst, he's just a scammer and hacker, out to wreak destruction.

Either way, he's a troll, and ignoring him and removing him from the forum is the best approach. He's as genuine as a $3 note.

www.google.com.au/search?q=dextercath96&...nTS6_bEY7c7AO9uOXCDw

14 years 1 week ago #26887 by
If you scroll down this following forum, to the thread "online jobs in Dubai", posted by dextercath96 on April 13th, 2010 .. you'll see he's into scammy website/shonky job promotions. This is his only post on that forum.

www.dubaiforums.com/professionals-dubai/

He's one of these people telling others how you can earn mind-boggling dollars with data entry on websites.
It's all a scam, there's no money paid to anyone for this kind of stuff, it's all about setting up shonky websites that copy and paste info from forums, business articles, and media sources, to make the site become a hit with Google search engines.
These sites are utterly useless .. you come across them all the time when doing Google searches, and half the time, they direct you to some long-ended eBay auction. They are the graffiti of the Internet.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds