Skip to main content

Lock up your toys

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #28835 by disco
Lock up your toys was created by disco
Taken from the Ballarat courier 23-05-10 Arsonists destroy rare truck, owner Richard Powell awoke to the sound of breaking glass and found his 1950 Morris truck on fire and police believe diesel fuel in the truck was used to ignite the fire, on a personal note has society gone backward that much that even our homes and posseions and history mean nothing to these little b@#$%^d's, My thoughts are with Richard at this time and hope that he can salvage something from the ashes >:( >:( >:( thecourier.com.au
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by disco.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #28836 by NA
Replied by NA on topic Re: Lock up your toys
The answer is yes! Most concerning the law protects the F**king criminals.

Catch someone burning your old truck and try and retain them, more then likely you'll be answering your actions in court.

The cops can even ask you how much force you used to retain them, no B.S.

Yes society is F**ked up big time. >:( :-/

PS: Answered according to forum rules, I put the ** to protect those innocent eyes who get offended.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by NA.

13 years 11 months ago #28837 by
Replied by on topic Re: Lock up your toys
Be very carful with your pride and joy after talking to a serving senior boy in blue i was told there is also a very well organized gang pinching restored/original cars, they follow the vehicle home from a show and within a few days its gone, they call it cars to order/worldwide delivery.

Trevor

13 years 11 months ago #28838 by
Replied by on topic Re: Lock up your toys
It doesn't have to be a vintage vehicle, either. I recall reading a NSW blokes story about he had his near-new Pajero pinched.
It utterly vanished off the face of the Earth. After a lengthy period, the insurance crowd paid out, and the cops lost interest (and they never are interested, anyway - I lost a D1300 Inter in year 2000, and I told them who stole it, and they never did a thing about it).

Anyway .. this bloke went for a holiday to India .. and lo and behold, while he was being toured around India in a taxi .. his Pajero went past, in the opposite direction!! How did he know it was his? It was still wearing his NSW number plates!!! :D

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #28839 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
Senseless vandalism. No, worse. Wrecking someone's old truck is just cruel. I love mine. Bought this sticker from EBAY.

Kind Regards
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman.

More
13 years 11 months ago #28840 by Rob365
Replied by Rob365 on topic Re: Lock up your toys
Sad to hear that anyone's pride and joy is tampered with in any way or form. Crime out there these days typifies how much of a drug addled world we live in.

Funny how modern society has come so far yet in cases like this, an eye for an eye would be a most appropriate form of justice. Or find the little Sh##t(s) responsible and have their parents foot the restoration bill!

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
13 years 11 months ago #28841 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Lock up your toys

If drugs the problem

Why not legalize them all
after all
the abbos sniff petrol n we aint gunna ban th@

N while I'm on me soap box

If Terrorists R a big problem flying in planes
why not have everybody walk thru a bomb proof shelter @ the check in, one @ a time
th@ is activated to detinate any explosives caried on any body

NEXT

LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
13 years 11 months ago #28842 by cribotow
Replied by cribotow on topic Re: Lock up your toys
yeah i got this sticker, makes em think twice about gettin to close ;D
http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz71/cribpointtowing/windowlicker.jpg?t=1275137829

&&Grasp

More
13 years 11 months ago #28843 by Coupeute
Replied by Coupeute on topic Re: Lock up your toys
At some stage a fair bit of gear went overseas out of Sydney. There was a panel shop on Stacey St Bankstown with a misterious shipping container out the front. Rebirthed cars going to the middle east.

AL110 inter ute &&FC Holden Wagon&&HJ Holden 1 Tonner&&

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds