Skip to main content

Vintage Trucks and Commercials Magazine

More
13 years 9 months ago #31124 by Intermodel63
Just read the new mag looks good. Two things will make or break it, support and how many people like us who are willing to share our trucks and the stories that go with them. I'm for both.

Graham 8-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #31125 by bparo
don't tell deadly but the Grey Ghost makes an appearance. Don't show him - make him subscribe :)

Actually there were a lot of our members trucks in the magazine and on the front cover. Not bad for a 1st effort either.

The 1st issue was smaller than it will normally be as they posted it out to all their TOMM Subscribers with the latest issue to promote the new magazine and hit a postage limit when the 2 magazines were packaged into the one envelope

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

13 years 9 months ago #31126 by
Guess what I have just written out the chq ;D :D .

And to Busntruck it's easy to knock some one when there down I myself a big supportor or Steven and the mag and he still has one of my stories and I'm still waiting for to go to print but I think it will be in VCDU. Dave :'(

More
13 years 9 months ago #31127 by Pat Bowtell
Hope you achieve enough support to make this a long term proposition.Just sent my sub. in, having only just discovered this site.Long term visitor to 'Big Lorry Blog' and 'Hank's Truck Pictures' but this site shades both.Old dogs and old trucks - nothing better.Good luck with this site and the magazine.

More
13 years 9 months ago #31128 by busntruck
Deadly Dave, As i previously said I think Steven is a good bloke, but I dont have any confidence in his skills as a businessman/publisher.
I am not knocking anyone when they are down, it's been a very long time since the VCDU mag was a regular thing.
I will have a chat to him at Cleveland about it.

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

More
13 years 9 months ago #31129 by Andy Wright
Thanks guys, Steve and VCDU have played an important part in promoting this country's old truck scene.

Back to the thread title, sounds like VTCM is off to a good start? Any more reviews of the first issue?

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
13 years 9 months ago #31130 by mammoth
The 1st issue is just a sample and comes with The Old Machinery Magazine and has just hit the Newsagents today

More
13 years 9 months ago #31131 by Andy Wright
Subscribed yesterday so should see the sample issue next week.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
13 years 6 months ago #31132 by Jake Brake
Hi all, I have received the 2nd issue of VTCM 2 weeks ago, and have read it from cover to cover. Many great stories and pics of old trucks. I was interested in Project Phoenix, a Chev Blitz half track a unique and rare machine. Looking forward to receiving the next issue of VTCM, and keep up the good work, thank you. :D
Cheers Ray

White the greatest name in trucks.

More
13 years 6 months ago #31133 by tim
Could'nt agree more Ray, nice to see your White in there smiling. Good looking mag, good stories & pics, Iv'e done a subscription, got the mag about 3 days after I contacted Michelle so all good & waiting for the next one. They are going to be at Sandown so will be good to meet them. Have all your trucks lookin pretty & ya might get them in the mag. Cheers Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds