Skip to main content

Where's BOSSFROG

More
13 years 9 months ago #33266 by 38Fargo
Where's BOSSFROG was created by 38Fargo
Hi everyone,
Back in the late 90's I bought a S2670 primemover from Warrnambool. After doing a few harvests I stretched it into a traytop, painted it green with brown strips ( to match the fleet ), before selling it in 2001. A gentleman from Melbourne bought it to cart cyldesdales (yes the hayburning kind) and pull a trailer with the carriage on it. I love to find out what happen to BOSSFROG and whether its still going strong. The truck specs were 1981 S2670 International 400 cummins 15sp r/r 46's on reyco 4 spring 20ft tray. Any info would be appreciated
Cheers John[img][IMG]http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/38fargo/trucks/061.jpg[/img][/img][img][IMG]http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/38fargo/trucks/010.jpg[/img][/img][img][IMG]http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/38fargo/trucks/031.jpg[/img][/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #33267 by 38Fargo
Replied by 38Fargo on topic Re: Where's BOSSFROG
It took a second go to get the photos up now I'm cooking with the gas on...

More
13 years 9 months ago #33268 by disco
Replied by disco on topic Re: Where's BOSSFROG
John is this the beasty u seek, seen last year at echuca ahts show

:-? :-?

More
13 years 9 months ago #33269 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Where's BOSSFROG
They look good S Lines that have been stretched. We stretched one and put a tilt tray on it a few years ago.

More
13 years 9 months ago #33270 by 38Fargo
G'day disco, thank you very much I can't believe the old girl is being looked after so well. She looks better than the day I sold her. I'm so envious......I was expecting it to be a neglected wreck in the corner of a yard. I would love to find the owner and congratulate them. It's even on historic plates...thanks again Disco, how's Mack Muster 2012 planning going?
cheers John

More
13 years 9 months ago #33271 by disco
Replied by disco on topic Re: Where's BOSSFROG
G'day John, its actually on vic farm plates,which means she's still working, 2012 Mack muster is on track with major anoucment in Sept, the 2010 muster has been nominated for an an award in the 2010 Powercor Colac Otway business awards special events catergorie, winner will be anounced 16 oct 2010 at dinner and presintation night, we'll see how we go, :o :o

B/c love the tilt 8-)

More
13 years 7 months ago #33272 by 38Fargo
G'day all , my old green s-line "BOSSFROG" was again at the ahts show in Echuca this year. Could someone help me track down the owner please?
Cheers John

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds