Cya

[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #9090 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: I S O L A T I O N
Now swishy, dont be cruel. I have heard how quick these bedfords are, He is probably giving every one else a head start so they dont hold him up on the way home. Or he got there so quick ,he was the first to arrive. Are you sure that picture you showed roland ,the movement wasn't rippling with POWER ian. PSSSST swishy I dont believe it but it made dave feel good for a while .

14 years 11 months ago #9091 by
Replied by on topic Re: I S O L A T I O N
I wish you were there in the morning that little truck might be 75 years old this year but it sure has magnet because the big trucks wanted to be close and keep it warm over night. Dave ;D ;D

More
14 years 11 months ago #9092 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: I S O L A T I O N
Contrary to what Dave says, this scene is actually the sleeping arrangements for the night. Dave has his snoring buffer...

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 11 months ago #9093 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: I S O L A T I O N
Gees Dave ,All i can say is you must have broad shoulders to carry all the cr@p th@ keeps being piled apone you,or is it like water off a ducks back. Council that i worked for had a TK bedford That Did a 220km round trip every morning 5 days a week bringing a load of hot mix for the patching gang.Always back at 7.30 every morning[No he wasn't overniteing smart arses] and never broke down once that I remember.Keep on truckin dave [just dont come to QLD to do it} ian.

More
14 years 11 months ago #9094 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: I S O L A T I O N
He loves it, Ian

We Bedford fans get used to the crap from those who need large engines and excessive comfort to get things done... ;D :P

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

14 years 11 months ago #9095 by
Replied by on topic Re: I S O L A T I O N
Ian mind boy i used to have a Bedford with a 466 in her and i worked her as a owner driver and i had plenty of other Bedfords as a owner driver and i think thats why i LOVE Bedfords and i love driving and now i drive a hybrid called a ISUZU. Dave ;D :o ::)

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds