Skip to main content

The old truckies wife

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #62601 by Dingodan
Old mate had everything, a bit of dough in the bank, a succesfull haulage company and a beautiful young wife but none of it did him any good the day he turned his toes up and died.
His wife tried her best to keep the wheels turning but money became short and time was running out so she decided to employ a manager to help with the load.
There were two applicants, a rough old timer in his stubbies, thongs and bluey and a neatly dressed and well manicured young man who obviously batted for the "other side". It was a tough decision but the woman decided to give the young gay guy a go...and it was the best decision she could of made...together they turned that company around and put on extra trucks, upgraded gear and rode the wave of success.
One afternoon she tells the young bloke that she is so pleased with his work and realises that he has gone the extra mile and that she would like him to have the night off, go in to town and live it up and with a smile and a wink off he goes.
When he returns later that night he finds the beautiful young woman waiting for him in the lounge, relaxing on the couch with a glass of wine, the soft light dancing in her eyes.....
"Come here!" she calls huskily and he edges over cautiously.... "and take off my shoes"..... he pulls them off uncertainly..."now undo my blouse"......and he does....... "now slide off my skirt!" He slowly unzips it and lets it drop to the floor....."now unhook my bra"...with trembling hands he releases the clasp and removes the bra, letting it dangle in his hand......She leans forward and quietly says...."now if you ever wear my clothes into town again........"

:D

DD
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Dingodan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #62602 by
Replied by on topic Re: The old truckies wife
Thats a good one Dingo I had too read the last lines twice ;D ;D ;D ;D. DAVE

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds