Skip to main content

adding pics

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #79446 by fargo1
Replied by fargo1 on topic Re: adding pics
Is there an easy way to add pics from your phone (IPhone) , or do I just email them to myself on home puter then follow Chocs directions. :-/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #79447 by fargo1
Replied by fargo1 on topic Re: adding pics

Is there an easy way to add pics from your phone (IPhone) , or do I just email them to myself on home puter then follow Chocs directions. :-/

Whooops. What I meant is there an easy way to upload them to Photobucket from a phone.

12 years 2 weeks ago #79448 by
Replied by on topic Re: adding pics
This is how i do it now with photobucket.

1) First you need to have a account with a photo sharing site. (The one i use is www.photobucket.com ) and it is Free.

2) Save your pictures to your computer where you can find them easy

Now the fun starts.

3) To upload photos into photobucket

a) Open up photobucket and log in

b) Click on upload and then Bulk uploader(just below main select photo's & Video's

c) Find the folder on your computer where you stored your photos in section 1 (once you find your photos they will apear in section 2)

d)Click on the + sign on the bottom of the photos you want to upload into photobucket you can select all or just 1 or 2 whatever you need. (when you click on the + it will change to a tick and appear in section 3) now you can upload

e) NOW TO SIZE YOUR PICTURES you need to click on "More Option" its below area 3, Change size to "Large(640x480)", then click save

f)Click upload R/H side and wait for the upload to finish it will then return to your album

Now you have saved them in photobucket you can now transfer them to your topic in HCVC Forum

4)To transfer photos to your post in HCVC Forum.

a)You should now be back to the upload screen in photobucket again and now below this should be the photos that you just uploaded.

b)Move your mouse over the photo that you want to copy and you will notice all the codes come up. (the one you want is the bottom one IMG)

c)Move your mouse down to anywhere in the IMG code box and Left Click (The box will come up with copied in it first and then it goes back to the file name)

d) You can now paste this into your topic by Right click and then paste.

h) You should end up with a code that looks like below.

[img] i593.photobucket.com/al

More
11 years 10 months ago #79449 by Bobsboy
Replied by Bobsboy on topic Re: adding pics
This aint easy!
Clearly it can be done, ive seen it.
sigh

Mucking about on the edge

More
11 years 10 months ago #79450 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: adding pics

This aint easy!
Clearly it can be done, ive seen it.
sigh

Mate ,,click on this link ,see see if it helps . I have not tryed the forms code this guy uses . I use direct link code .

11 years 10 months ago #79451 by
Replied by on topic Re: adding pics
Ian

This ones not to bad for photobucket

Trevor

More
11 years 10 months ago #79452 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: adding pics
I will have to check tht out Trevor .I have got a Photobucket account ,but have not used it yet .

More
11 years 9 months ago #79453 by FatBob103
Replied by FatBob103 on topic Re: adding pics
Is there a way to add pdf pictures to posts?

Life is to short to drink cheap wine.  On the other hand I plan to live forever - So far so goo

More
11 years 8 months ago #79454 by Dodge fan
Replied by Dodge fan on topic Re: adding pics
I'm buggered if i can understand posting pics. Also having trouble getting my photobucket account access again, its been so long since i signed into it and trying to get customer support from them is bloody useless :(
Billy

Playing around at Dodge City
Dodge AT4-760&&FB Holden Ute

More
11 years 8 months ago #79455 by Dodge fan
Replied by Dodge fan on topic Re: adding pics
Well, finally had to get a new photobucket account due to lack of customer support. Problem is that I can't work out the URL bit. Im trying to add an avatar, have got the pic but I'm stuffed if I can get it onto my profile. Maybe I've killed too many brain cells over the years :-/
Billy 8-)

Playing around at Dodge City
Dodge AT4-760&&FB Holden Ute

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds