Skip to main content

Kenworth Microfiche

More
9 years 8 months ago #147301 by dieseldog
Hey guys, I've been trying to get the build sheets and parts list for my Kenworth S2. I went to the dealer and asked. He said ask Kenworth. I spoke to an engineer at Paccar and he said they have all the documents I require however a request for these must come from a dealer. So back to the dealer I went, told him this and he sent away an email for me. I did end up getting a spec sheet (the one for rego) and a "Major Component and Frame Layout" sheet, which doesn't show a lot. I asked about getting a copy of the parts listing, but apparently Paccar doesn't make copies of the microfiche anymore.

My question is, is Paccar really not making copies of the 'fiche anymore, even for a paying customer? Or is that just the words of slack pen pusher?

Does anyone know of a good dealer that will help me? Or better yet, know someone at Paccar that can help?

Other than that, does anyone have a 'fiche for an early S2 that I can get copied. Thanks, DD

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #147302 by paul404
Replied by paul404 on topic Re: Kenworth Microfiche
This is the service you can expect from Mackay. Hopefully someone from down south can help you. Makes you wonder when they will realise the mining booms over and they will have to help the little bloke who pays his bills.

More
9 years 8 months ago #147303 by dieseldog
Replied by dieseldog on topic Re: Kenworth Microfiche
Thank you to all those who offered their help with this. A big thanks goes to a certain someone for his efforts in getting me in touch with the right people.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds