Skip to main content

Leyland parts .

More
14 years 6 months ago #15780 by ianoz
Leyland parts . was created by ianoz
Hi Guys , A guy on another forum is looking for a bypass thermastat for a leyland 600 motor as fitted to a fowler chalenger3 dozer . Any one know who to try to find one? And yes sarge if all else fails i will tell him to try midlands :D ;D ian.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15781 by kennymopar2
Replied by kennymopar2 on topic Re: Leyland parts .
i dont know if they are still in extistance ..but i used to get my leyland stuff from "abc diesels"they were in the hornsby area of syd a knee

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #15782 by Colin
Replied by Colin on topic Re: Leyland parts .
ionoz, try infoATmrmotorparts.com.au
Doug or Tim, they ater for Leyland parts

their phone is 1800 812 354

Colin

Colin, have replaced the @ in your email with AT to protect you from the spammers scanning this forum.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Andy Wright.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15783 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Leyland parts .
Thanks guys, I shall pass on the info . ian.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15784 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: Leyland parts .
Ianoz, this time I reckon Midlands cupboard might come up bare, I've seen no Leyland stuff in the yard or shed, but around the corner they have a "new parts" section as well that stocks or gets in anything/everything....

Good Luck

Sarge :-X

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

14 years 6 months ago #15785 by
Replied by on topic Re: Leyland parts .
You can get this kind of stuff off Pommy sellers on eBay. There's any amount of vintage parts available in Pommy Land for their products, such as Leylands, BMC's, old Bedfords, Listers, etc, etc.

As long as the item is small enough to post without incurring a fortune, it's generally easier and better than trying to source it from the local rogues .. who generally want your right arm and your firstborn, just to provide a simple part.

I know a bloke with a Fiat dozer, fitted with a 6 cyl Iveco, and he was moaning about paying $1000 for a water bypass housing! A little alloy casting, for Gods sake! - worth about $15 in a Holden.
Some of these local businesses flogging imported parts, need to understand, that we know about the Internet, and about shipping direct from other countries .. so they can't hold us to ransom.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15786 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Leyland parts .
Thanks Ron , i will pass on that info too . ian.

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds