Skip to main content

D line bearings and seals

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181024 by rockcrawler31
Before i go calling fleetparts in toowoomba and using up NOS parts does anyone know if the wheel bearings and inner hub seals on a D1510 are available as a generic part number from CBC or the likes? My inner seals are puking a bit of grunge over the outside of the drum on the rear :oops:

Milo

I've got the truck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181025 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic D line bearings and seals
I reckon if you Pull It apart, & took the old bearings & seal to any self respecting Bearing service. You'd get sorted in a prompt fashion..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181027 by rockcrawler31

hayseed wrote: I reckon if you Pull It apart, & took the old bearings & seal to any self respecting Bearing service. You'd get sorted in a prompt fashion..

Oh man, been that guy before. :lol:

Pull apart sad but functioning item, damage service items in process, can't find replacement item. Car is immobile yard art for six months finding part. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got the truck

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181074 by wedgetail84
I'll try and find some part numbers in my book when I get a chance. I managed to find several aftermarket numbers for the seals and bearings in my C1800 just by cross referencing the OEM numbers

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181108 by wedgetail84
It's C line but I'd reckon they're the same

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181119 by rockcrawler31
Wedgy thanks fella! I also neede a bit of an idea of what I was pulling apart so that is prime!

I've got the truck

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181121 by wedgetail84
no worries, I can put a few more up if you want? Also have the D line service manual...

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181160 by rockcrawler31
I'd never say no to a kind offer like that fella. If it's easier to just email any scans let me know and I'll send you an email address.

I've got the truck

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181165 by wedgetail84
OK I'll get some up - what are you after? Might as well post them up in case others want them, you can still download them...

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #181194 by rockcrawler31
I reckon i'd be after some info on the front axle and hub assembly and the brake assemblies.

I ordered some seals today, If anyone needs hub seals for the rear axle (17" wheel smaller axle as there was apparently a larger axle option) you can get them thru CBC. They are an Chicago Rawhide part #CR33136

I've got the truck

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds