Skip to main content

NP435 Dodge Output Yoke

More
6 years 10 months ago #183257 by Dave_64
WTB,
Hi All, Looking for an output yoke that suits the Dodge version of an NP435 gearbox

I have two of this type which use the INTERNAL circlip, one I'm looking for has the EXTERNAL clip.
Dimensions are 23 SPLINE, internal spline diameter is 30.58mm, external seal surface diameter is 39.65mm, flange depth is 26.30mm.
U Bolt holes (5mm or 1/4") are long measurement bolt hole centre to centre of 71.75mm, with 38.5, centre to centre U bolt holes.
They take a common type uni-joint, BUT HAS to be the external circlip type. Both Inter and Ford versions run different diameter splines and counts.
Thanks, Dave_64
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #183348 by Dave_64
Replied by Dave_64 on topic NP435 Dodge Output Yoke
Very helpful bloke over at Midland Spares (Barry Moon-still going!) in Bendigo found an old conversion uni-joint saved changing output yokes.
ALSO Spicer catalogue shows kit combinations to make up your own close coupled shafts.
IF I read the blurb correctly, as long as you align the yokes correctly and don't exceed their maximum recommended angles (8-20 degrees depending on length of shafts), shouldn't require balancing as your only using one female and one male stub and yoke.
Dave_64

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds