Skip to main content

Silver Diamond Distributor

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #187304 by ray
I am after another Bosch dizzy for a 220 Silver Diamond as I have found that ours has a bent shaft. Not sure if any other Inter dizzies would fit but I'm sure someone will know.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by ray. Reason: Distributor brand left out

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #187314 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Silver Diamond Distributor
The one in my 240 did the same thing and was replaced with one out of a 281. All we swapped was the collar(?) near the top of the shaft that bolts to the motor

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
6 years 7 months ago #187318 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Silver Diamond Distributor
The ASD had a Delco first ,then a Lucas,the small Bosch is from a 281 anyway,just make sure its not excessively worn.You can also get an electronic from the TVH forklift crowd. Never take to one of the dizzy reco crowds.They stick some plastic in the clearance and give you a $200 bill.The fix lasts about 1000ks,then loose as ever.

More
5 years 8 months ago #195310 by ray
Replied by ray on topic Silver Diamond Distributor
Seeing as I have been out of action due to health issues for the past 12 months I thought I would put this up again. After a Bosch dizzy for a 220 Silver Diamond if anyone has one they wish to part with.

More
5 years 8 months ago #195362 by AKTrucker
I going off to get parts off a silver diamond in WA wheatbelt shortly. I'll see if I can find you one. Email me Holman@westnet.com.au
Graeme

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds