Skip to main content

Hi

More
14 years 2 months ago #22906 by chippa63
Hi was created by chippa63
Hi
I would like to put club rego on my AT690 so i can join this club and become invvolved in event etc, What is the process? :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #22907 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Hi
Hi Chippa,

What part of the country are you in? The HCVC can help you in Vic or SA and there are other clubs that can help you in other states.

As I am familiar with the Victorian System the HCVC uses I will use that here
The steps are

1) join a club - HCVC membership forms are available at www.hcvc.com.au/files/PDFs/Membership%20Application.pdf

2) once a financial member vicroads has a form you can download (or pick up from their office). You fill out your bits, the Vicroads authorised member of the HCVC signs a statement on that form stating you are a current member of the club.

3) If the vehicle is not currently registered by yourself you obtain a roadworthy for your vehicle (applicable to the standards of the era). If you are transferring the vehicle already registered in your name this is not required.

4) Take paperwork from 2 and 3 to you local Vicroads Office. East Burwood has the plates on hand and wil give them to you over the counter, other offices may not have them and they will be mailed to you.

Note it is not necessary to present the vehicle at the Vicroads office if it is going onto the Club Permit Scheme so there are no appoinments or Vicroads inpections.

I hope this helps

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds