Skip to main content

Dodge AT4 Series

More
13 years 6 months ago #38094 by james353
Dodge AT4 Series was created by james353
Does anyone know where i can source the 2 chrome strips and section that ajoins them on the front drivers side quarter panel of my dodge at4-1/353?
Also need mechanism which operates window within drivers door(I still have handle)?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38095 by damo
Replied by damo on topic Re: Dodge AT4 Series
hi james
this guy is wrecking a at4, i dont know him its a add in the latest just parts mag, name is jim ph 03 53454094.
good luck damo

More
13 years 5 months ago #38096 by james353
Replied by james353 on topic Re: Dodge AT4 Series
Hey damo, gave the guy a call, unfortunatley he has already sold the parts i was after. I will keep looking, thanks for the contact.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38097 by damo
Replied by damo on topic Re: Dodge AT4 Series
bad luck james, i will be going to the wreckers in about 2 weeks if there are any drivers window winda thingos i will grab one for you, you have the glass , do you have the metal guide channal that the glass sits in, do you need any othe parts for inside the door that may be missing for the window glass brackets ect, let me know and i will see if i can find at wreckers damo :D

More
13 years 5 months ago #38098 by james353
Damo, all I have is the winder handle and the glass, all the mechanish inside the door which operates the window is R.S. I have the channell/ guide which runs vertically and exposed between the main window and front small window but it could be better.
I believe that I can source and probably will a new vertical exposed channell for both windows from some site I saw when it comes time for painting.
The window is currently proped in the up position with a neatly cut lenth of timber!
So anything to do with the operating mechanism within the door is what i need!
Keep your eyes open for the chrome strips and ajoining section off the drivers side front panel too, I'm having real trouble there too!
Thanks would be much appreciated!

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #38099 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Dodge AT4 Series
Would window winder mechanism for a C or D series International be the same?

Also where are you and are you likely to be at Sandown this weekend?

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by bparo.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38100 by cobba
Replied by cobba on topic Re: Dodge AT4 Series
Are these the panel trims you are after.
cgi.ebay.com.au/DODGE-500-TRUCK-FULL-SET...&hash=item3f048144d7
He's been advertising them for awhile. Maybe make him an offer and see how ya go.

Cheers. Cobba.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38101 by james353
Hey all, well Im in Tasmania and no don't think i'll make it to sandown this weekend! The dodge for wrecking on that link is a later model dodge, also larger! but thanks anyway! I have been talking to someone through this site in my state who may have the parts I need, haven't caught up yet so am still looking!....

More
13 years 5 months ago #38102 by acco1840
Replied by acco1840 on topic Re: Dodge AT4 Series
Hey mate. yoy can email me direct: jarrodmooretrucking@yahoo.com.au if thats helpful.

1971 Butterbox Acco 1840 V8

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds