Skip to main content

exhaust pipe pic

More
13 years 5 months ago #38967 by slimline
exhaust pipe pic was created by slimline
looking for some pic on the original pipe works for a k125cr slimline with the exhaust up the left and air up the right cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38968 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: exhaust pipe pic
If it's got an 8V71, and it's the same as the TNT ones, the chimbley is on the right from memory, right behind your ear, pretty simple plumbing, I can remember what it looks like, I think, but I havn't got any pictures.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38969 by slimline
Replied by slimline on topic Re: exhaust pipe pic
thanks big cam
its got a 335 cummins[290] ,i just need to know if the pipe came out the back of the cab over the motor,or to the side and then out.cheers

More
13 years 5 months ago #38970 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: exhaust pipe pic
if its top mount turbo
forward out of the turbo out to the left and down along the side out the back and up into the gantry mounted muffler..
side mount: straight out the back of the turbo straight along the side and out, then turn right
if i am wrong on all accounts...someone with more superior kw knowledge will pull me up and you should get the correct answer from them! ;)
regards
chocs 8-)

More
13 years 4 months ago #38971 by newto
Replied by newto on topic Re: exhaust pipe pic
yep,chocs on the money...small cams and big cam 1's with top mount turbo's exited the turbo towards the front of the truck,did a u turn over the top of the front rocker cover(and had a ubolt attaching it to a bracket bolted between 1 & 2 cylinder heads)then to the rear over the intake manifold(either aftercooled or not) then drop down and up into the LH stack....later models with side mount turbo's exited to the rear and then went round behind (and again ubolt mounted)to the rear of the block.
both had flex pipe just before the 90 degree up into the stack.....hope that helps,

More
13 years 3 months ago #38972 by slimline
Replied by slimline on topic Re: exhaust pipe pic
great help,my pipe goes like ya said newto,it comes out from under the cab before it drops down,not sure if its right or not,it would hav enough room it drop down lever with the back of the cab,cheers dave

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds