Skip to main content

Superliner Spec Sheet

More
13 years 3 months ago #43143 by Daninmky
Anyone know where I should be looking for a spec sheet on the Superliner? Also looking for manuals to suit. Wagga Tractors have a few but only diff centres, gearboxes and engine at the moment.
And is there a parts list that shows the numbers to identify diff and spring sizes etc.

Thanks

Dan

2 Blondes Walked into a Building.......neither of them seen it.....BOOM  BOOM!!!&&A blo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #43144 by ducky698
Replied by ducky698 on topic Re: Superliner Spec Sheet
Hi, have you emailed Wagga truck sales? I think my parts book shows all this.

how are you going with a parts supplier? found someone who knows the older trucks?

Grant

More
13 years 3 months ago #43145 by Daninmky
Replied by Daninmky on topic Re: Superliner Spec Sheet

Hi, have you emailed Wagga truck sales? I think my parts book shows all this.

how are you going with a parts supplier? found someone who knows the older trucks?

Grant

Hi Grant
I have not spoken with Wagga Truck Parts will try them today to see if they have anything.
So far for parts I have been put onto a few people but have not gone in to depth on searching for this yet as I was focused on just getting it out of the old yard. I have been looking around towns to see if there are any sitting around for later dates etc. I think the hardest part for me to find will be the Grill and top/side surrounds and was going to contact the Mack Man down south that BigCam sent me as he has a Superliiner II advertised to be wrecked in the last Just Parts Mag :'(

Thanks again Grant

2 Blondes Walked into a Building.......neither of them seen it.....BOOM  BOOM!!!&&A blo

More
13 years 3 months ago #43146 by Daninmky
Also wondering if anyone would have a pic of the Air Supply Template that is done in the green and red that they attach to the bottom of the Dash. I will probably have to buy a new one as no matter how much airbrusing I do will not bring it back. ;)

More
13 years 3 months ago #43147 by ducky698
Replied by ducky698 on topic Re: Superliner Spec Sheet
Hi, the guy i deal with says that plaque not available, the R600s some times had a plaque on them, yours may have a different part number tho?

Try Mat Hendry 0755963972

you will find most parts are available, there is even a new cab at Sydney and new chassis rails also.

Grant

More
13 years 2 months ago #43148 by Daninmky
Here is the one that is in mine which is unreadable. I dont think I need to replce the plate but if I can find a diagram or a pic that would be great.

By Daninmky at 2011-02-21

13 years 2 months ago #43149 by
Replied by on topic Re: Superliner Spec Sheet

More
13 years 2 months ago #43150 by Daninmky
Thanks for the OD
I have written to Mack Australia to see if they have one on file they can either flick me or sell me.
Your diagram number is X50QE56 and mine ends in 55, I wonder what the differnces are.
Hopefully Mack can flick me a paper copy for printing out so I can follow it all. At the moment it all seems to be in place but its once I get to the throttle and brake bodies that it goes pear shaped. There are lines that are connected to nothing from there to the cab and some that fed to the air switch's for the side tippers that it used to pull.There are 3 switchs all up and the pedals look like they have had numerous t pieces added.
Thanks again.

Dan
;)

13 years 2 months ago #43151 by
Replied by on topic Re: Superliner Spec Sheet
You get in touch with Mack and quote the chassis No
Since Volvo took over i don"t like your chances but you may be lucky.
I still have the 20 page line setting ticket from my econodyne but it is too thick and the scaner don't like it.........

More
13 years 2 months ago #43152 by Daninmky
Thanks Old
I fly into Wollongong the first week of March to stay in Kiama for a 5 day "sales seminar" which to me equals "JUNKET".
I may have to one day organise a trip that coincides with a show sometime. I am usually down that way every 6 months as mum is in Albion Park and our factory is on Albatross Rd Nowra.
Again thanks mate.

Dan
;)

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds