Skip to main content

Wanted in Sydney, Welder, fabricator, body builder

More
13 years 3 months ago #44552 by greenie

Greenie with your experience would you be using to skin Fibreglass or metal? Common consesus seems to be Glass above bin doors, metal below.

Cheerz
Glen

Ah, now you want to re-skin it as well, thought you were just raising the roof ?

You can put anything you like on the sides, once you've ripped of the old material and fixed up all the rusted bits, 'cause there will sure be some rust as it's a Denning, but that choice is your's alone to make.

The cost of all this will be a bit on the expensive side though, you sure SWMBO will allow it all to happen. ;D

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #44553 by paul404
I think there has been an error. Missus spends $50 Old man spends $1 ...... If not don't let her go. :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #44554 by ianoz

I think there has been an error. Missus spends $50 Old man spends $1 ...... If not don't let her go. :)

Paul long as its not old man makes a dollar . Missus spends 50 :P :o. Ian .

More
13 years 3 months ago #44555 by Aussiehooker
try talking to TERRY GIBBS at truck art in wagga wagga i believe he also has a shop in the sydney area 0269252911and you can tell him don from aaa said to give you a call

More
13 years 3 months ago #44556 by knighty
Gidday glen, if you want to go north you could try Dean Rosema(it's spelled something like that),coach trans at Southport,i' ve seen some of his work,he is quite creative and versatile. JK

Lotsa Big Toys

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds