Skip to main content

1958 R190 front bumper bar and sun visor WANTED

More
15 years 5 months ago #5598 by grash
Hello there
My name is Tony Davies from Greta near Newcastle. I was wondering if anybody could help me source some parts. I have a 1958 R190 International Prime mover I am slowly doing up and need a front bumper bar and sun visor to make her complete. If any body can help, it would be greatly appreciated. I hope this is the right place to ask this question as I have only just found your site. Cheers Tony Davies 0429964620
This email arrived at the Webmaster address. I will notify Tony how to join the Forum, in the meantime can anyone help him. S.P.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #5599 by Andy Wright
Barry (GMDiesel) recently made his own 90 bumper from an earlier one. The results are stunning. He might be able to offer some advice.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
15 years 5 months ago #5600 by Bundy
Cheers thanks for that love to see a photo of the bumper

More
15 years 5 months ago #5601 by GM Diesel
Bundy man, 190 bumpers are real hard to come buy...well good straight ones anyway. I have no luck getting one so I used a real straight AR 160 Inter bumper and cut and shut it. They have the same pressings as a 90 bumper but overall depth is 3/4" shorter and there not as wide. I putthe drop in mine to protect some stuff behind.
Barry 8-)

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds