Skip to main content

another new member

More
10 years 8 months ago #124216 by rogers
another new member was created by rogers
Hi all...At long last I have finally figured how to get onto this forum...I am the owner of two Dodge D5n trucks.. One is a fully registered 300 with a luton peak alloy body... used as the wifes horse transport and accomodation when she does her horsey thing...the other is a 200 with the six cyl engine and factory auto about to be bought up to sctatch and registered for my run about... I have been an interested spectator on this site for a couple of years and also have been collecting items for the dodges... I have the red factory manual for these vehicles so I am in the position to assist with any details that are available in this book... Both of these trucks have glove boxes including the card bins and lids..Bonus time!!!! ;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #124217 by
Replied by on topic Re: another new member
rogers

Welcome to the forum.
Your input will be greatly appreciated and with the number of dodges that are currently being restored im sure you will get and be able to maybe answer some of them.

Now if you have been watching for a while you know what the next question someone is going to ask you. LOL

Trevor

More
10 years 8 months ago #124218 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Re: another new member
rogers welcome it sounds like your having a bit of a Dodge love affair your secret will be safe on here and if you have been reading the forum for a while you will notice your not alone lol
Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
10 years 8 months ago #124219 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: another new member
Rogers, Welcome to the forum,l to was a looker till l got the courage to say something,now the wife says l am addicted to the bloody thing,anyway welcome.
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #124220 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Re: another new member

Rogers, Welcome to the forum,l to was a looker till l got the courage to say something,now the wife says l am addicted to the bloody thing,anyway welcome.
Colin

first they tell ya to get a hobby then they complain you spend to much time doing it theres just no pleasing them you no what they say there different than us humans lol
Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
10 years 8 months ago #124221 by spinnerboy
Replied by spinnerboy on topic Re: another new member
HHmmm, not my missus, she loves getting involved with my hobby, can't do much heavy work but always there when I need a hand to hold or lift something, cheerfully serves food 'n drinks to the shed and as an added bonus never complains about the money I spend.
She says if I'm happy she's happy.

More
10 years 8 months ago #124222 by GRINNIN BIG
Replied by GRINNIN BIG on topic Re: another new member
Bloody Hell Spinnerboy HANG onto that one ;)
BG

More
10 years 8 months ago #124223 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: another new member
My wife has a collection of roadworks, railway and hurricane lanterns she sometimes brings out to put on display if there is somewhere safe to display them. She also appears in the shed bearing food and drinks and has been known to hold onto a spanner, join wires etc.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

10 years 8 months ago #124224 by
Replied by on topic Re: another new member
....deep down....most ladies will usually support their man....no matter what their bent.......

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds